Welcome to Shopno!
2. Information from merchants
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and payment details (for example, your credit card information).
- We collect data about the Shopno websites that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account and the Shopno platform, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about how you browse through the Shopno interface.
- Upon completing the sign-up process for the Services, and depending on your location, we may create a Shopno Payments account on your behalf. If you activate a Shopno Payments account (applicable to merchants in certain jurisdictions), we collect your business address, business type, business ID number, date of birth (if you are an individual business owner), bank account information and government-issued identification information where applicable, such as your Social Security Number or your Social Insurance Number or, alternatively, if you are Canadian merchant and elect not to provide your Social Insurance Number, a copy of your government-issued identification.
- We collect personal information about your customers that you share with us or that customers provide while shopping or during checkout.
- Where we need to verify your identity (for example, if there are concerns around identity theft, or if you call into support and we need to authenticate your account), we may request that you provide us with government-issued identification information.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information to help us screen accounts for risk or fraud concerns.
- We will also use personal information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
3. Information from customers
We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopno-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to provide our merchants with the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- If you opt into Shopno Pay, we store and use this information to pre-fill your checkout information. We additionally use this information to help customize and improve your experience when you visit a merchant store by presenting to you goods and service that are more likely to be of interest to you.
4. Information from partners
Partners are individuals or businesses that have agreed to the terms of the Shopno Partner Program to work with Shopno to promote the Services by (a) referring clients to Shopno; (b)developing Shopno store themes for merchant use; or (c) developing apps using the Shopno Application Interface (API) for merchant use.
- We collect your name, company name, website, twitter or other social media handles, phone number(s), address, business type, email address, PayPal Account, and GST/HST number.
- We collect this information when you sign up for a partner account, when you sign up one of your customers for our Services, or when your customers sign up themselves. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
5. Service policy of the shopno.in
- Shopno will only sine one year agreements. In between this client will not cancel the shopno service.
- Mostly shopno use free tools for any web development. If any case any charges in tools or the any mal functioning in tool service than in that case shopno will not responsible.
- Shopno is providing the social sharing or marketing option as an extra tool. It will close or it will convert into the paid service.
- In any improper condition shopno has rights for close the service.
- Shopno can change the plan, prize and agreement in some condition.
- Shopno solve only development issue if any other client issues, any payment issues and service issues than it will not cover in Shopno premises.
- Shopno host the theme of the selected hoisted company as per client. Client has to be paid, if there any issue in future on the hoisted company.
- During service any data base overload or crash, for that Shopno will not responsible so Please follow Shopno rules and regulation.